Ways of contributing
Everyone is welcome to contribute to this site, and we’ve tried to make it as easy as possible. Choose a way that suits you. The website is hosted on GitHub, so:
- If you are not familiar with Git but want to give it a try on GitHub: follow our step-by-step instructions (no technical knowledge required!).
- If you are happier using Google Docs: follow the Google Doc way.
- If you are familiar with Git: fork the repo and create a pull request (see our instructions).
- If you just want to make a quick suggestion: submit your comments/suggestions using the form below.
When writing for this website keep in mind the following:
- For the sake of consistency, please follow our style guide.
- We give great importance to authorship credit. If others were involved in your contribution, by writing up or by providing resources such as diagrams or links, please make sure you acknowledge them in the contributors’ section of your page.
Attribution of the contributors
Contributors will be shown at the bottom of the page if listed in the metadata of the markdown file. All contributors will also be displayed in the contributors page. If you want to link your GitHub account, ORCID or email address, please add your name and corresponding information to the CONTRIBUTORS file.