This page provides an overview of the data management resources and initiatives in Estonia. All these references are meant for Estonian researchers and their collaborators.
- Estonian Research Council open science policies, surveys and documentation.
- ELIXIR Estonia Data Management page: general information about data management and specific recommendations and references on how to manage your scientific data in Estonia.
- Open Knowledge Estonia Promoter of data competence and digital literacy in Estonia.
- University of Tartu Library open science page. The main focus is on Open Science and Open Access and how to write a Data Management Plan
- Library of Estonian University of Life Sciences open science page.
- Tallinn University of Technology open science page.
- Open Science in Estonia: the official Open Science branding of Estonia, developed by the University of Tartu Library. Contains information about community, initiatives, infrastructure and services.
Domain-specific infrastructures or resources
- ELIXIR Estonia list of services that are provided.
- Estonian Research Information System contains information about the researchers and the projects.
- DataDOI is an Estonian National repository.
- PlutoF is a data management and publishing platform.
- The High Performance Computing Center
- Estonian Scientific Computing Infrastructure ETAIS
- Covid-19 Data Portal
Tools and resources
Tailored to users in Estonia
Developed and/or deployed by institutions and organisations in Estonia.Skip tool table
This is the Estonian instance of Galaxy, which is an open source, web-based platform for data intensive biomedical research.
|Researcher Data analysis
This is the Estonian instance of REDCap, which is a secure web platform for building and managing online databases and surveys.
|Data Steward Data quality