National resources: Estonia
This page provides an overview of the data management resources and initiatives in Estonia. All these references are meant for Estonian researchers and their collaborators.
The Estonian government has released an “Estonian Research and Development, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Strategy 2021-2035”.
- Estonian Research Council open science policies, surveys and documentation.
- ELIXIR Estonia Data Management page: general information about data management and specific recommendations and references on how to manage your scientific data in Estonia.
- Open Knowledge Estonia dataclub: monthly seminars on different topics of data management.
- University of Tartu Library open science page. The main focus is on Open Science and Open Access and how to write a Data Management Plan
- Library of Estonian University of Life Sciences open science page.
- Tallinn University of Technology open science page.
- Open Science in Estonia: the official Open Science branding of Estonia, developed by the University of Tartu Library. Contains information about community, initiatives, infrastructure and services.
Domain-specific infrastructures or resources
- ELIXIR Estonia list of services that are provided.
- Estonian Research Information System contains information about the researchers and the projects.
- DataDOI is an Estonian National repository.
- PlutoF is a data management and publishing platform.
- The High Performance Computing Center
- Estonian Scientific Computing Infrastructure ETAIS
- Covid-19 Data Portal
Tools and resources
Tailored to users in Estonia
Developed and/or deployed by institutions and organisations in Estonia.Skip tool table
This is the Estonian instance of Galaxy, which is an open source, web-based platform for data intensive biomedical research.
|Researcher Data analysis|
This is the Estonian instance of REDCap, which is a secure web platform for building and managing online databases and surveys.
|Data Steward: research Data quality|