In this section, information is organised based on the different roles a professional can have in research data management. You will find:
- A description of the main tasks usually handled by each role.
- Advice, guidelines and pointers to useful information about learning paths for data stewardship and getting started with data management.
- Links to training materials of interest for each role.
- Links to guidelines and best practices about specific tasks of interest for each role.
- A summary table of tools and resources relevant for the tasks that each role should address.