In this section, information is organised based on different domains in life sciences with different approaches on how they manage their data. You will find:
- Domain-specific best practices and guidelines for data management.
- A description of domain-specific data management challenges, considerations to be taken into account and solutions used by the community to address the challenges.
- Links to domain-specific training materials.
- Links to tool assemblies implemented by the communities to address specific data management challenges.
- Links to a Data Stewardship Wizard for your DMP and to step-by-step instructions to make your data FAIR.
- A summary table of the relevant tools and resources for the specific domain, recommended by the community.
Data management solutions for bioimaging data.
Data management solutions for epitranscriptome data.
Data management solutions for human data.
Data management solutions for microbial biotechnology data.
Data management solutions for structural bioinformatics data.
Data management solutions for toxicology data.